- An enthusiastic candidate looking for challenges and working in a friendly collaborative atmosphere
- Degree in computer science or similar technical discipline
- Hands on experience in team programming projects, preferably using Git or other source control systems
- Mastering of logical and analytical skills and passion in creating new things
- Ability to work and excel in a fast paced environment
- You could be a fresh graduate or have several years experience in software development
We offer career progression within a dynamic and rapidly growing financial technology firm. If you think you are a match, we would like to hear from you. Interested candidates should please send their resume with a brief covering letter and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond if your credentials are of interest to us.