The ideal candidate will possess:
- University degree - in accounting or similar educational skills as a minimum. Accounting qualification a strong advantage;
- Processing skills - Strong attention to detail, high work rate and low error count;
- Work ethic - Enthusiastic, motivated and proactive approach to work;
- Interpersonal skills - Personable, approachable, positive and ability to work in a high pressure environment;
- Workflow management - Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage deadlines;
- Experience - 1 year minimum experience in an operations/accounting based environment;
- Computer skills - Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Excel and Word any additional computer skills is an advantage;
- FX Experience - An understanding of foreign exchange markets, foreign exchange terms and pricing calculations is an advantage.
Salary Package: Competitive
Annual Bonus: Discretionary
Holidays: 12 days per annum in addition to all public and statutory holidays
Work Hours: 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location: Manulife Financial Centre
We offer career progression within a dynamic and rapidly growing financial technology firm. If you think you are a match, we would like to hear from you. Interested candidates should please send their resume with a brief covering letter including your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond if your credentials are of interest to us.